1. DO I NEED TO WEAR GLOVES WHILE HANDLING THE WIPES?
Ans: Optional. Mikrozid ® surface wipes have been dermatologically tested and are gentle to the skin. However, it is recommended to wear gloves prior to application if you have sensitive skin.
2. WHAT TYPE OF SURFACES CAN THE WIPES BE USED ON?
Ans: Hard surfaces, such as tables, chairs, railings, door knobs/handles, light switches, plexiglass panels, toilet seats computer keyboards, and sensitive electronics like handphones, tablets and remote controls. Due to the high material compatibility of the wipe, most if not all materials/surfaces are applicable.
3. WHAT TYPE OF GERMS CAN MIKROZID® SURFACE WIPES KILL?
Ans: Common bacteria and viruses. Antimicrobial efficacies have been tested against stringent European Norm testing standards and the wipes meet the required antimicrobial efficacy.
4. IS MIKROZID® SURFACE WIPES EFFECTIVE AGAINST COVID-19 VIRUS?
Ans: Yes. Tested and shown effectiveness against enveloped viruses (e.g. coronaviruses) within 15 seconds contact time.
5. CAN I USE MIKROZID® SURFACE WIPES TO WIPE MY HANDS AND FACE?
Ans: No. Mikrozid ® surface wipes are formulated to clean and disinfect inanimate surfaces ONLY. They are not formulated for use on faces and/or hands.
6. WHERE CAN I BUY THE WIPES?
Ans: Buy it at LAZADA or AURIGAMART